Current conservation priorities for the Washington State Chapter include:
- Promoting clean transportation options
- Keeping our air and water clean
- Increasing the use of alternative (renewable) energy sources
- Promoting energy efficiency construction
- Working toward the cleanup of the Hanford Nuclear Reservation
- Protecting wildlife and forests in Washington state
In support of these conservation priorities, the Washington State Chapter has defined a set of focused legislative goals for the coming year. For further information, please see our legislative priorities page.
If you'd like to get involved in Washington State Chapter conservation activities, please consider joining one of the conservation-oriented teams listed on our committees page.